Buying tires for your Volvo should be simple. We make it simple. We know your Volvo, we know which tires work best, and our price and selection is second to none. Boston Volvo sells and stocks more tires than any other Volvo dealership in America. There is no secret sauce to selling tires. All of us - the dealerships, the tire-only retailers, the corner service station - have access to the same selection of tires. Tires are one of the most competitive products in automotive, and everyone prices aggressively. In fact, we will meet or beat any apples-to-apples tire quote you bring to us.
Some things to consider as you make your next tire purchase:
- Boston Volvo has the ability to static balance,road force balance your tires for the smoothest ride possible. We also offer a wheel repair service for alloy wheels that are out of round.
- We price match all our sales to the price you pay out the door (mounted, balanced, aligned, installed and with a 2-year road hazard warranty).
- Volvo USA offers at no cost up to 2 years of road hazard protection for tires purchased at Boston Volvo.
- We stock all Original Equipment tires offered byVolvo. Brands include Continental, Michelin, Pirelli. Volvo picked these tires to help your vehicle achieve its class leading safety and handling standards.
- We know Volvos cold. We probably have serviced more Volvos than anyone in America over our 60+ years in business. So we'll know if you have to replace just 2 tires or all 4 on your specific model Volvo,or whether the 2 new tires should go on the front or the rear of your vehicle.We will give you good/better/best options for your specific Volvo.
- We can install your tires while you are here for regular maintenance or repairs, rather than you having to make an extra trip to another shop. And you have the use of our comfortable waiting area, wi-fi,popcorn, coffee, etc... And a Volvo loaner car if you need it. Or a shuttle ride with our renowned valets.
Tire Buying TipDid you know you can tell a tire's age? Look for the DOT code - the last 4 digits tell you the week of manufacture and the year. So a code of 3516 means that the tire was made in the 35th week of 2016. The accepted industry standard is that after 6 years rubber has lost enough of its elasticity that tires should be replaced (even if never driven). We have seen some big box retailers with 8 year old tires on the shelves, so always good to check the date when getting tires installed.
TIRE SAFETY, MAINTENANCE, & TIPS